Wednesday, July 11, 2007

James Part 1

I want to explain the situation with Anna's father. I met him when I was 17. I was working in a local mall at a small toy store. He came into the store and started flirting with me and asked for my number. He was cute so I gave him my number. I found out later on that he was in the store trying to keep me occupied while his "stealing buddy" was in the back room of our store stealing some playstation's that were damaged in the back of our store. HAHA! I guess the joke was on them or who ever they sold them to because they did not work.

Anyways, James called me a month later after I saw him in the store again and his girlfriend was with him in the mall(that's the type of guy he is). I did not know he had a pregnant girlfriend at the time. He had called me that night and we set up a movie date for that weekend.

I had to work the day we were going to go out and he was going to pick me up from work. I also had another job working at K-mart as a cashier. I remember getting a phone call from by brother Billy who was home with the twins(Jessica~my slut sister and Paul). Our conversation was something like this:

ME:Hello
BILLY:Dawn.......
ME:This better be good, I am working. You are going to get me in trouble.
BILLY:(speaking very quickly)Paul was hit by a car on______(main road entered here)he was taken to the hospital by ambulance but is ok. I just thought I would let you know. Bye.(he hangs up the phone)
ME:(Speechless)....................

I did not know what to say. I don't even remember what happened after that. I know that another guy I was dating at the time picked me up from work and took me to the hospital to see Paul.

Mom was at work also and did not know what happened until later. My dad was at the hospital and I was so mad when I got there and Paul was sitting up like nothing had happened. He was 9 yrs old at the time and should not have been out like he was. He ran in front of a car and she did not see him in time to stop. I remember her talking to my mom and she was so upset. She was pregnant and we were worried about her and the baby. Her nerves must have been shot. (that is not the only stupid thing my brother has ever done-trust me there is more)

I remember that we all went home and there was nothing left for us to do for Paul because he was home and fine. James had called me and was more upset that I stood him up than he was concerned about my brother. He made me feel bad that I made him take a $20 taxi to meet me for a date that I stood him up for.

Paul was ok so I meet James for the movie. We had an nice date and he was kinda cute. I brought him home to meet mom. Mom was tired of meeting my dates because I was constantly meeting new guys and she could not keep them straight. I was 17 what did she expect?

So this is the start of my story about James..........

To be continued.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home